Premier Relationship Manager (GCB6)
Lượt xem: 141
Ngày cập nhật: 21-03-2023
Địa điểm: Hà Nội Hồ Chí Minh
Ngành nghề: Tài chính/ Ngân hàng/ Chứng khoán
Vị trí: Nhân viên
Mức lương: Cạnh tranh
Kinh nghiệm: 5 - 8 Năm
Mô tả công việc
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some Careers Grow Faster Than Others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you to stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Premier Relationship Manager
In this role, you will:
Impact on the Business
- Maximize profit and achievement of the growth of Premier clients’ portfolio.
- Achieve agreed financial targets by development of existing and new relationships.
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships.
- Complete regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long term needs and advise them on the products and services that help them achieve their goals.
- Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and WPB performance.
- Maintain a minimum standard of qualifying Premier clients within portfolio as stated by Group.
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based. Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand.
- Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider Branch team in support of business goals.
- Establish and agree client contact strategies in line with Group operating models.
- Fully utilise and input to Client Relationship Management data, ensuring all client information is complete and kept up to date.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Own the client relationship with HSBC.
- Maintain a deep understanding and technical knowledge of relevant products and services available from Group sources and elsewhere in order to provide the best solutions for clients and maximise revenues for Global Wealth and the Group.
- Maintain highest standard of excellence in client service across the team and with individual portfolio - Ongoing analysis of client portfolios through marketing of ideas and researching clients.
- Monitor client satisfaction data implementing portfolio level improvements.
- Work with the broader branch, support and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance measures by delivering differentiated products and services to the client.
- Treat customer fairly with integrity.
Leadership & Teamwork
- To work as part of an integrated branch management team to ensure, standards and are met and operating models delivered.
- Proactively support others through direct and indirect actions beyond activities particular to this role.
- Collaborate with the wider team to deliver the Branch WPB Performance measures and plan to support the multi-channel client journey.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues in the wider WPB. businesses and others as appropriate to service client needs.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensuring that sales & operations are undertaken in accordance with HSBC Bank plc FIM, BIM and Credit Policy Manual appropriate lending guidelines.
- Agree and manage lending facilities within any agreed Approval Authority (RAA).
- Manage operational risk, by using relevant MI to identify risk situations and take any appropriate action to minimise loss.
- Adhere to selling process and sales quality requirement.
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum of three years proven and progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent.
- Capabilities in introducing insurance and investment products.
- Relationship management experience with high net worth clients.
- Strong technical skills, strong communication, client focus and influencing skills in wealth management.
- Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills.
- Local regulatory & license requirements - job holder should possess valid licenses with accreditation on wealth management and qualification as required by country.
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages.
- You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Bấm để nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển miễn phí
VIỆC LÀM TƯƠNG TỰ
💲 15 - 18 triệu⏰ 17-05-2023🌏 Hồ Chí Minh
[TP HCM] Trưởng bộ phận/CVCC quan hệ khách hàng doanh nghiệp💲 20 Tr - 30 Tr VND⏰ 23-05-2023🌏 Hồ Chí Minh
💲 33 Tr - 38 Tr VND⏰ 25-05-2023🌏 Hà Nội
VietinBank Lê Chân - Tư vấn viên bảo hiểm kênh ngân hàng tại Vĩnh Bảo, Lê Chân💲 20 Tr - 25 Tr VND⏰ 14-05-2023🌏 Lạng Sơn, Hải Phòng, Hà Nội
💲 10 Tr - 12 Tr VND⏰ 27-05-2023🌏 Hà Nội
Chuyên viên/CV cao cấp Phát triển kinh doanh (Thúc đẩy bán, Liên kết đối tác) - Khối KHCN💲 13 Tr - 20 Tr VND⏰ 29-05-2023🌏 Hồ Chí Minh
💲 Cạnh tranh⏰ 25-05-2023🌏 Hà Nội
💲 6 Tr - 24 Tr VND⏰ 25-05-2023🌏 Hồ Chí Minh
Chuyên viên cao cấp Quản lý Tài chính và kế hoạch - QLTC - MSB - 1P273💲 Cạnh tranh⏰ 21-05-2023🌏 Hà Nội
💲 8 Tr - 10 Tr VND⏰ 25-05-2023🌏 Hà Nội